Wednesday, July 14, 2010

From VBYC Twitter Accounts

Friends. On a lake. Twittering their goddamn faces off.

Aaron Schott: Wind Rider just cruisng! Gonna buzz the tower and check out the peple fishing. O fuck y!

Ryan van Berkel: S-rolls for bfast. Great chats on the boat with DJ MacLoud! Wind just cranked up to 6 knots. Glad I brought my helmet. Fellas laughed at the face mask but better safe than sorry

Macleod: Berkel is driving me nuts. And he’s wearing a fucking hockey helmet

Ken Taylor: "What's the frequency, Kenneth? is your Benzedrine, uh-huh
I was brain-dead, locked out, numb, not up to speed!!!" Kids, put the Henkel on ice!


Benny: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Roger: Finally found a cool chick who loves sailing. Happiness is a Hobie Cat. My life couldn’t be any better. Not that I’m gonna admit it

Paloma: Can’t believe I have to spend all this time sailing with Roger just to be able to party ourt here. Oh well, shaker at Nollie’s tonight: Better board up your screens Nollie!

Chippers: Hope Gary doesn’t mind that I borroed his gear. Weird that his place was all locked up

1 comment: